If your admin has announced that an update to your application is ready to be uploaded onto your device, and you are not sure if you have automatic updates enabled, please follow the directions below. However, we recommend turning on automatic updating if possible.
1) Open the Microsoft Store application on your Windows device
2) Select the icon in the upper-right corner of the Microsoft Store application. This icon should look like three dots (...)
3) Select "Downloads and Updates"
4) If the update was automatically applied, you should see your application’s name under “Recent Activity,” and its version number is the latest version. If you see these things, you don’t need to update the app any further, simply login to the application.
5) If you do not see your application's name under "Recent Activity," select the "Get Updates" button in the upper-right corner of the page.
6) Your application should enter the download queue. If it doesn’t, revisit the Windows store in one hour. The time it takes the application to appear in the store can vary from 20 minutes to 48 hours.
7) Once the update is complete, feel free to open the updated app. the new version number should appear when the StorySlab logo in the lower-right corner of the application is clicked.
Apple Store Distribution
1) Open the "App Store" application on your iOS device.
2) Toward the bottom of the App Store, you should see an icon that states "Updates", select this icon.
3) You should see the icon of your sales application on your screen, select the icon next to this logo icon to initiate the download.
1) Open the Google Play Store
2) Tap the menu icon in the upper-left corner of the application
3) Scroll down and select the "my apps and games" option
4) On this page you should see your sales application's logo and the option to update the application. Select the update option to initiate the update.