To check what OS is running on your device, follow the steps below:
- Type "About your PC" in the Windows search box (typically in the lower-left corner of the Windows device.
- The windows version can be found under the "Windows Specifications" section of the resulting page. This will typically be a number (ex. 1903).
- Open the "Settings" application
- Tap the "About" option (typically in the center right corner of the default page that opens)
- The iOS version the device is running will be in the "Software Version" box (ex. 14.2)
Note: These directions can vary significantly depending on the Android device being used and the operating system being run on the device. However, in general, this information is in the "Settings" app.
- Locate the "Settings" app on your device.
- Scroll down in the resulting settings menu until you see an option that states "About" device, tap that option.
- Open the "Software Information" and the Android version should be visible near the top of the resulting screen (ex. Android 10).